Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whats up Folks?



I received the John C. Campbell Folk School catalog in the mail today. I heard about the school when I was in Santa Fe at the Needles and Pins Exhibit. There was a lady spinning wool who was talking about the time she and a friend went to learn how to spin. She said it was a very magical time. I can only imagine that it was. The school has a class on just about every craft you can think of. I hope that someday I can take some time off to attend a class. It seems that many of the classes are about a week long and some are over the weekend. The school is in Brasstown, North Carolina which is an absolutely beautiful part of the U.S. How fantastic would it be to take a class and also soak up all the beauty of Brasstown! You can go to their website and sign up for a catalog which has descriptions of all the classes they offer. It is almost overwhelming to sort through it all and certainly very difficult to pick a class to start with. So, check it out and maybe I will see you there!

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...