Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Is Time....

........to start spinning all that roving. Which leads me to my number one New Year's resolution. Spin all that roving!




So, that is what I have been doing. I have decided that not only is it time to start spinning all my roving, it is time to start knitting with my own handspun yarn. Not quite sure why I have not really done this before. I guess I have been concentrating too much on spinning and not on the gratification of knitting my own yarn. It is kinda cool really. To have made something all on my own from just mere fibers. Now all I need is a little Corriedale sheep! :-)




This is the yarn that I got from the Taos Sunflower. It is Copper and Berry Corriedale that I spun into 2 ply. I am knitting it into a little something for someone that I cannot say!






Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...