Why you ask? Well, the house is clean because I did that on Saturday. The pantry is stocked because I have already been to the store. So, there is pretty much nothing to do except what I want to and that is exactly what I did today!
After my first few cups of coffee I decided to make myself an omelet. I stuffed it with sautéed green bell peppers and onions, feta, and turkey.
Ah, a perfect flip. This does not always happen for me. Good times.
Yum, I love breakfast, especially on the weekends because I can take the time to enjoy it.
Then, I spent the majority of the day surfing wedding blogs for ideas. I came across some great ones!
* I love this "Just Married" banner over at Green Wedding Shoes. This site is incredible! I will be a frequent visitor.
* You can get your swank on over here. Who needs wedding magazines when you have blogs like this!
* If only I were independently wealthy, I would have hired her to plan my wedding.
* Now, I cannot get enough of The Knot. Seems as though they have their own Vintage Wedding Site which I love because this is the direction that I am going with the wedding theme. Great ideas here!
* More great ideas over here too!
* I love fashion and this blog is perfect.
At this rate I will be on the computer until I pass out!
While I was browsing wedding sites, I came across Jamie Lidell. Honestly I have never heard of him but, I checked him out and I like him. I have already downloaded 2 of his albums on iTunes. I am listening to him now. :-)
Even though I may pee my pants, er...wedding dress, I am getting excited about the wedding day. It is going to be a party!
Get ready folks, most of my crafting and blogging will be about wedding stuff from now until the wedding!
I worked a bit more on my birdcage veil prototype. Here is a little sneak peek.
The feathers and button are not attached yet but it still give a pretty good idea of what it will look like. I really like it.
I thought it would have been difficult to find a costume jewelry button for the flower but "lows and behold" as my Grandma would stay, when I dumped my jar of buttons out....
...it was the 3rd button I came to! I think it is perfect. This jar of buttons was my Grandmother's. She gave it to me last summer I think. So, it also has a bit of sentimental value which I think it sweet.