Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Pumpkin Time!

I went to Central Market after work on Friday to pick up a dinner for two for the hubs and me. I felt like I was walking into a pumpkin wonderland. I was almost knocked over with fall decorating ideas. Pumpkins of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Then, Fall set in. Is it really Fall? I managed to survive suffering thorough 100 plus degrees for the 33rd year in my life? The torture, why do I do it? I do love my town but the heat can take a hike. But, Fall is finally here. Ah, my favorite time of year. Well, any time of year other than Summer is my favorite in Texas but Fall is numero uno. This time of year means pumpkin everything, including waffles with a side of leftover turkey sausage from yesterday. Hello pumpkin waffles...yes please.


Cheers! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...