Friday, January 25, 2008

Fun Times With Felt Food

I have been admiring felt play food for quite some time. I have always been a fan of felt...I love it, but what I love most is the versatility. My niece's birthday is coming up soon, so I am going to start working on making her a felt food set. I purchased a pattern kit to make an Italian theme felt food set. It comes with patterns for making a pizza with various toppings, various pastas, garlic bread, and 5 varieties of cannoli! What is so wonderful about my purchase is that it is actually an EBook. It was emailed to me almost instantly after my purchase. The book is wonderful. The designer explains things so well, it is fool proof. I can't wait to get to the craft store to get supplies so I can start working on my projects! Since I will not see my niece for Valentine's Day, I think I may make her felt Valentine sugar cookies too. I actually feel a present theme in the works. Maybe next time I will make her a breakfast set with eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage!
The possibilities are endless!

If I make good progress tomorrow, pictures are to follow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...