Sunday, January 20, 2008

"No Post On Sunday"

I am so thrilled that I had another sale on my Etsy site. Over the next few weeks I am going to FINALLY start making new things for the store. I missed the post yesterday so, in attempt to mail out the item that was so kindly purchased from me, I went to FedEx. Well, I think that will probably be the last time I ship from FedEx. The rates are highly unreasonable. As a next step to re-vamp my Etsy store, I would really like to be able to print shipping labels from my home and leave them for the postman to pick up. I have looked into this on the USPS website and I know that there are people out there that do this, however, I am highly confused. How does it work? How do you know you are putting the correct postage amount on the package? It would be so convenient to mail all my packages from home. I am going to continue to research this, however, if there is anyone reading this that knows the process and may even mail from home... a little advice and information would be greatly appreciated. Maybe USPS is not the best route to go, possibly UPS is better. I even think that Paypal has a mailing service of some kind. These are the things that I would like to know, and more. I am really excited about this!

Cheers and have a happy week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...