Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Birthday Fun!

February is jam packed with birthdays in my family. We celebrate 5 birthdays and then you have to toss Valentine's day in there. So, this weekend, all the February girls were in town so we celebrated! We started things off on Saturday with going to the Vineyards Antique Mall. I love antique malls and could have spent months in this place. Violet stayed with my mom most the time so my sister and I had the opportunity to find pretty things and goof off at the same time. Here are a few of the "interesting" items that we came across.

 Now, this is an interesting Valentine. But, I guess given the time period??


How is this Antique? Ha! If you look close, her thighs are a bit sharp!

 Hilarious idea for a tackle box.

 I found the coolest little stainless steel trays that I could not live without.


They have wooden handles, I love them ! 


I also found 2 vintage velvet hot pink cushions perfect for my lime green front porch chairs. It was meant to be! 


We ate lunch in the tea room located in the Mall, Coco's Tea Room. It was delicious. To top things off we had cherry cupcakes! 


My sister made me a camera strap cover for my camera. I have been wanting to make one of these for a while and not I don't have to! The bonus, it is made with Anna Maria Horner fabric! Love her.


On Sunday we went to my cousin Phoebe's birthday party. My Aunt had a great idea to have a photo booth room. It was tons of fun and we took tons of pictures! Here are just a few for a peek.




Yep, this one is a bit freakish. But HILARIOUS. 


Cheers and happy birthday to my February birthday girls!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...