Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day gifts this year I wanted to do some thing fun. Mr. Lucas loves popcorn and making creative seasonings for it. He "claims" he cannot cook so I find the fact that he perfectly seasons his popcorn every time rather curious. When I came across this idea from Elsie I just had to do it! Something simple and delicious!


I put it all together with some cute spark-lie red yarn but completely forgot to take a picture. So, here it is unwrapped. I made the Chile lime salt, yum! It is perfect for popcorn! Throwback popcorn boxes are fun to eat your popcorn from too! 

Cheers! 

1 comment:

Wild Violets said...

We are soooooo loving our valentine popcorn treat. The chili lime salt is mucho delicioso.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...