Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Things

When I came home from work today my grab bag package from Mod Cloth arrived! A few days ago Mod Cloth had a special, for 15 dollars you could purchase a surprise! 


The packaging is so cute!








My surprise was a little black dress with gold buttons down the front. 



Unfortunately, I do not wear skirts or dresses this short because I have short little legs. But, this dress is super cute on, minus my short legs. I figure I can style it with a pair of slim jeans underneath, accessories, and a cute pair of colorful heels! 

Cheers!!


4 comments:

Taos Sunflower said...

What fun! PS Great job on your kitchen, I know what a ton of work that was. (That's why my painting days are behind me!)

Liz said...

Thank you! It takes weeks to recover after painting but...the end result is worth it. But, if and when I ever move I am hiring someone to do it!

Cammi said...

It's so cute! I'm dying laughing over here because I don't wear short dresses (typically) for the opposite reason. Anything short of a maxi dress looks pretty scandalous on me. Once in a while I get brave. Us girls can be so self-critical. You'll look gorgeous however you decide to wear it!

Liz said...

Cammi, that is hilarious! Every time I see some thing I like that I think I am not at all tall enough for I always think of you and Cori and how great you all would look in it! I have height envy but am learning to embrace my shortness. :-) But, you are very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...