Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!

Happy St. Patty's day! Mr. Lucas was feeling the love of his heritage this morning so he made breakfast. This my friends, is a rare occurrence. You see, he claims he cannot cook but, I think I know better. I think that he can cook but doesn't want to start doing it because then I may ask him to make dinner more often! He is very mathematical and I keep telling him cooking IS math. You measure the ingredients and throw them together. Even the temperature you cook at is mathematical. I don't think he is quite convinced. I am cutting him a break since he is in school. He graduates in May and will have an enormous amount of free time on his hands. What he doesn't know is when he has all this free time, I will be teaching him how to cook. But, for now, I will settle for a fried egg on top of a piece of toast. It was quite yummy! 


Cheers! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...