Monday, March 26, 2007

My First Blog

Well, there are so many fantastic blogs out there so...I have decided that now it is my turn, not that mine is going to be fantastic or anything ;-). My blog is called *Piggies Pleasures* because that is the name of my little crafty business. The name came to me (with a little help from the bf) when I was in Crested Butte, about 4 years ago, for a summer vacation and it all started from there. My dear friend and I are working on getting our Etsy shops up and running so be looking for links to that in the next few months. You will see a lot of craftiness on this blog with some gardening and cooking thrown in! I can't wait to get this started but there are a few more things to work out. So, if you are interested...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

Your blog sounds like it will be alot of fun. I like to cook, too - so I'll be checking back to see what's new! : ) Cheers - Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...