Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Short and Sweet

Hello! These past few days I have been working on getting things going in my Etsy shop. I have so much more work to do. It is not any where near what I want it to be. It has been a lot of fun working on things this week. I have already sold one item. I figured it would be weeks before I would sell anything at all. There are so many talented and creative people on Etsy. Such wonderful things handcrafted! I am really inspired and have new ideas everyday. Here is a little something I have been working on...


It is an appliqued zipper bag. My darning foot is missing so I used my regular old foot, would have been easier to use the darning foot. I may go on a hunt for a new one this weekend. My little Bearnie has been getting a work out. Next I will be hitting the sticks, knitting needles that is! It will probably be at least another month until I get the shop up to where I would like it to be but it has been soooo much fun so far! It is almost as addicting as Craftster! But I think tomorrow I will work on making some soaps to put in the shop. Time to crack out the soap mold!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...