Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A little of This And That

Well, it has been some time since my last post! I have been working on a few things for my Etsy shop.


I made two clutches out of 100% wool felt.







I love felt! My mom gave it to me some months back and I just have not done anything with it. I really like how the bags turned out, the pictures though, I am going to have to jazz up, just does not do the bag justice. I am going to have to make one for myself. Although I did make one for myself but it was not made with felt. I like the look the felt clutch has...just something about it. Perfect for a night to go out with the girls and have sushi! I think we are due for that again soon!







This is the bag I made for myself. I am a sucker for anything turquoise and I fell in love with the exterior fabric on this bag! I wanted something a little funky and contrasting to go with it so I thought the polka dot fabric was a good fit and I just absolutely loved this big red button.





I liked the fabric and the button so much I made a jordy bag too!






I also wanted to have a weekend market bag to sell in the shop as well so this is what I worked on this evening. I have some other ideas but it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. I will do a little revamping though on the next few that I make until I get it exactly the way I want but I really really like how this turned out. Here are a few shots of it:






I also thought that since it has been some time that I have joined a craftster swap I am due for one. I have been reading about a possible swap that will start in August. It is a purse/bag swap. I am excited about it and hope I get to participate. If I do I will most certainly keep you posted!


Oh, this one is kinda funny...I was watching Miami Ink tonight, I love that show! I was thinking to myself that I have always wanted a tattoo and watching this show just makes me want to get one even more. I was thinking about what kind of tattoo I would get and then it hit me...I want a sewing machine tattoo!! You know, a really cool hip looking sewing machine. Then, I started to laugh to myself. But, who knows...if I find a design that I like enough I just may do it!


Happy crafting everyone!


Cheers!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...