Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm In Love...

....with this Anna Maria fabric that arrived in the mail today. It is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors. It is so whimsical!




I am going to make something with it tomorrow. I want to make a bag to take with me on my upcoming trip. As I always say, a girl can never have too many bags!!
Also, I have been working on new shrinky dink pendants for the shop. This one had a bit of a bleeding issue when I sprayed on the fixative but...since then I have worked out the kinks







Also, I made a new market bag today. I will post pictures of it tomorrow. Tomorrow, aside from working on my own bag, I think I am going to make a few zipper bags for the Market. I am rockin' and rollin'!!

Have a good night!


Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...