Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday Afternoon Crafting

Well, my trip to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and niece is coming up. I am going with my parents and of course that means leaving at the crack of dawn on Thursday morning. Yep, 5am is apparently the time the ship is sailing, so I have decided to spend the night at my parents house on Wednesday.
I have been trying to get some items ready to go for the Stone County Farmer's Market. It is right on the Square, where all the action is. I am sure going to be in trouble if the booth I am sharing with my sister is facing the Stonebrook Fudge Factory. If that does happen, more than likely, I will be dreaming about their wonderful tiger butter fudge. I will probably go buy a pound of it and eat the whole thing in a matter of minutes, then feel remorseful (if I don't go into a sugar coma first) and will want to take a long walk through the mountains to burn off the calories :-).

When I woke up this morning I started sewing in preparation for the market. It seemed as though Ziggy was very intrigued in my sewing and maybe wanted to learn himself.


I sewed together several snap wallets. I had my own little sweat shop going on.



However, rather unfortunately, I ran out of snaps. Poo. I guess that is just another excuse to go to Jo Ann's tomorrow!


I have sew, uh...I mean so (yep I know bad, very bad) much work left to do. Good thing I am off next week, again! I am in the middle of changing jobs. My last day of hospice was yesterday. A co-worker and I went to a cute little restaurant in town called Lili's for lunch. We had that yummy looking chicken salad sandwich to the left. Great place to have lunch or dinner with fairly reasonable prices. Not to mention the atmosphere is fantastic!
Now, I am off to make dinner. I am going to make a little pizza like last time but this time I am going to use mozzarella and goat cheese with caramelized onions. LOVE the goat cheese!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...