Monday, February 11, 2008

Before and After

I spent this weekend fixing up one of the bedrooms in my house. I really like the way it turned out. So here is my go at semi redecorating!
Before (the very messy before):







There is the kitty again. She manages to always sneak in the picture! Can you see her??
















Now for the After:



It is amazing what some paint and new mini blinds can do!! I am very happy with the result. I finally have a bedroom with that Shabby Chic flair! Panting is exhausting though, by the way. I have also realized that I am about halfway done with decorating my house. Next I will paint the hall way...that will be quick and easy. After that I will conqure my office/laundry room.

Now I need to prepare for my trip to Arkansas to visit my sister and niece. I am going up there for my niece's 4th birthday! They are very lucky to have just missed the tornadoes that hit Arkansas. The surrounding area was hit pretty hard and it is amazing that the tornado skipped over them.

Cheers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...