Saturday, February 2, 2008

Casual Saturday

I love Saturday. I love that I do not have to wake up to an alarm clock. I also love that I can sit on the couch, watch T.V. and actually take the time to enjoy my cup of coffee. Today, I met up with my mom for lunch. After lunch we went to the best fabric store in town, Cabbage Rose. They were having their Birthday Sale and today was the last day. I purchased a ton of Anna Maria Horner fabric for a great deal! I love her fabric. I also was excited to happen across Heather Bailey's fabric, freshcut. The store has so much fabric it can be overwhelming to take it all in. I will have to go back again soon to make sure I did not miss anything. Anyhoo, take a look at the fabric I got:



I also got the perfect fabric for a second go at my kitchen curtains. I am still not happy with the kitchen curtains I made a few weeks ago.

We also went to this cute little shop just down the street from Cabbage Rose. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of that shop. There were all kinds of cute things in this little botique. I also came across a few Betsey Johnson dresses. I love Betsey Johnson. She has a ton of spunk.

Well, my brain is tired. I think I had too much fun today. I think I am going to go crawl into bed and watch a movie until I fall asleep. Happy Saturday!
Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...