Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I woke up bright and early this morning to the enchanting sound of the on-call pager (do you sense my sarcasm?). But, during a full morning of problem solving, I was also able to juggle in a little biscuit making. I stumbled across this recipe a few months ago and have been wanting to make it ever since! They just looked so darn delicious!





Oh, and they were so darn delicious too if I do say so myself. I actually altered it just a bit. I used maple sausage links and extra sharp cheddar cheese. They were surprisingly very easy to make, even when highly distracted! I am planning to make them again for Christmas and, since I will not be on call for Christmas think I may pair it with a little holiday mimosa. :-)



Happy Turkey Day. Gobble Gobble!


Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...