Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Done (For The Moment Anyway)!

Finally! The kitchen project is finished!

Before:

(Sorry, she loves the camera. Seems like every time I take a picture she is there)

After:


(We are having a bit of cloudy weather, which made it difficult to take a clear picture)


I hung 4 of my most favorite mugs on the shelf and displayed a few vintage finds in addition to the Rachel Ray Hipster Bowls I got for Christmas. I thought they blended well. I already rearranged the shelf 3 times, so this arrangement may only be temporary! The little white bucket hanging on the left side of the shelf is for the chalk and eraser. Chalkboard paint is amazing!




Now I just need to put a fresh coat of paint on the walls to make the kitchen complete, but that will come later...much later.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Wild Violets said...

Wibby, your kitchen looks amazing. I can't wait to cohabitate in it with you. Love you. Miss you terribly

Liz said...

Thanks! I am happy with the way it turned out. It was a pretty fun project and it is even more fun to draw on the wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...