Sunday, August 9, 2009

Calaveras

I purchased some Alexander Henry Calavera fabric from Bellepepper last week. I highly recommend her! Great prices and super quick shipping. When we were in Santa Fe this past June, we kept seeing this fabric and had to have it! I have some fun things in store with this fabric. My mom and I are going to get together soon and make some tea towels so, more on that later.










But, today I was just goofing around with the fabric and made a felt ornament. I think I am going to make some more of these for my Christmas tree this year!







Today has been a very lazy day and it has been nice! It is just hard to believe that it is almost over. Back to the old grindstone tomorrow! Yesterday my friend Mel brought over some of her Ready Made magazines. I have been highly disappointed that Domino Magazine is not in print any longer so, Ready Made may be a candidate to replace Domino. So, I think I am going to curl up on the couch and peruse this magazine!


Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...