Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Little Weekend Knitting And A Big Juicy Hamburger

It has been some time since I have knitted. I have been spending so much time spinning yarn that I just simply put down the sticks. I have been working on knitting socks, but that is really it. I happened to have left my WIP socks over at a friends house so, I was forced into a new knitting project! Sounds just terrible doesn't it? :-)



So, this weekend I have been trying different knitting projects for the shop. I have not posted them yet because I am still trying to get somewhat professional looking shots taken of them, I think I need to upgrade my little camera. I worked on knitting a neck warmer and also...well, I guess it is a large neck warmer but, I really need to come up with a better name than that! I will post pictures of the jumbo neck warmer later, I am still working on it. Here is the teeny neck warmer.






I also started working on Maine Morning Mitts and I can't wait to see how they turn out! It has been fun to just sit on the couch and knit!



Jeff and I went shopping today. He starts a new semester of school tomorrow and only has 2 semesters left until he graduates! So, he needed some new threads. We worked up an appetite shopping (it was tax free weekend and there were mobs of people out!). I have been craving a big juicy old fashioned homemade burger so, that is what we got. We headed over to a local favorite just about a minute from our house, Charley's Old Fashioned Hamburgers. I had the World Famous Avocado Burger. Oh, oh, oh....it was delicious! Just what I had been waiting for and it certainly hit the spot. I had a need to document my hamburger eating experience because it was that good!





Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...