Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Toilet Triumph!




Well, after a very long and challenging week with our household plumbing system, we are finally back in business! I have never been more relieved, literally! Yes, a 4 foot by 4 foot hole in the front yard, cutting a rectangle into the main line pipe, and several (and I mean several!) dollars later...solved all our plumbing problems. You know, I most certainly value the simple things in life even more now and I also have huge respect for plumbers!


Oh, we even got the keys back.


(yes, it is very very disgusting. But fortunately, I work in a hospital and when Jeff's brother got sick, I busted out the Lysol spray and Lysol wipes so Jeff disinfected this sucker like nobody's business.)


Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...