Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Veggie Night


So, my sister, BIL, and niece have been in town for the past several days. We have just been kickin' it. It is always so nice to have them come visit! I wish there really were floo powder that way I could just poof to her house and she could poof to mine when we felt like it! Well, anyhoo, my sis made dinner tonight. It was a Vegan night! She made veggie hummus wraps with a side of stuffed grape leaves and fruit. I felt like I had my very own Spiral Diner in my kitchen! My sister and BIL are really amazing when it comes to cooking. They have recipes in their heads and never break out with a cook book like I do. They can just whip up something special with a blink of an eye. Yum.



Cheers to food!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...