Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going to New Mexico

It is the wee hours of the morning and we will have to wake up at the crack of dawn. My dad likes to get a freakishly early start. If I go to bed in the next 15 minutes, I will get a good solid 4 hours of sleep!

After many hours of cleaning, packing, taking the girls to the Vet's office for their vacation, and some yard work, I am beat. But, I do have to say, when I got home from work I had the most lovely surprise! Roving! A very sweet and thoughtful friend picked some up for me in Taos. It was such a fantastic surprise after a long week! Thank you!! I can't wait to start spinning. You know, I love roving, but I especially love roving from New Mexico. I think it carries the spirits with it.






So, what would any roving hoarder and spinner do? Pack it all up and take it to New Mexico!





My dad is going to have a coronary when he sees all of this.


I also thought my Mama and I would need a little pampering so I made a lavender sugar scrub to take along.





New Mexico, here I come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...