Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Bye Luna

You were such a good dog. I am so sorry that you got sick and I hope that you did not suffer. I will remember you wagging your little tail even though you were so sick and trying to fight the infection. You brought us so much joy. I will always remember you, your big head you would flop in our laps, the way you could always make yourself comfortable in any position,  your sweet face, fur that felt like velvet, sleeping under the covers, and fantastic snuggle buddy. I am so sorry you had such a short life. You will be terribly missed. I love you. 








3 comments:

Taos Sunflower said...

It just chips another piece off my heart every time I lose one of my pets. Your letter to Luna is written so beautifully; I'm so sorry for your loss.

Liz said...

Thank you for your sweet words. She really was such a wonderful dog.

Wild Violets said...

Wibby--my heart breaks for your loss of sweet little Luna. She was a good dog, and I know she will be missed!! I love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...