Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why Must Something That Should Be So Simple....

....be so excruciatingly difficult? Yes, I am referring to this darn veil I have been trying to make!  I just can't seem to get it the way I want it. It just does not look right. Maybe I am just being too much of a perfectionist. But really, why do they make it look so easy in pictures? Eeeek!  I am not ready to throw the towel in just yet but I gotta get this in gear...I only have 3 weeks to go, ha!  I have a few more ideas and my sister is arriving on Friday so I figure if I can't figure it out then I will call for backup!! 





But, on a happier note, I finished another item from my secret project today. Here is a little sneak peak.  Stay tuned though...the big reveal will be coming very soon!





Cheers! 

6 comments:

Jennifer Haas said...

Visiting from SITS, I'm your newest follower!

Taos Sunflower said...

Don't know what it's going to be, but I sure do like it. Love the old buttons...

Anonymous said...

I just started making paper flowers for scrap booking that I found on a video tutorial on you tube. Cool flowers.

Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

Good luck getting ready for your wedding. I'm sure you'll figure out the veil in time :)

Shrimp said...

Also visiting from SITS. Can't wait to see the completed project!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those flowers are so pretty! Looking forward to seeing what the big reveal is ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...