Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Little Crafting And A Super Quick Post

I recently made some earrings for a craftster swap. I really liked them so I whipped up a few for myself and my sister. I love jewelry and especially making it myself. They take no time at all to make, so I thought I would make a few for myself to match a few of my outfits. I am obsessive compulsive like that ;-) . I think that I may sell them in my Etsy shop once I get that up and going. My friend and I met this Saturday to discuss getting things going for our Etsy shops, hopefully soon we will have everything worked out and our very own shops! I am very excited about this! Now it is time to get going on crafting for mothers day. There are sooooo many mothers to craft for!

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...