Monday, August 13, 2007

Crafting With Friends

For some reason I have never been a big fan of cutting fabric. I love fabric when I purchase it and I love it even more after it has been turned into something special. I guess I feel cutting fabric slows me down and I like instant gratification! My dear friend (you can meet her over here if you like, she makes awfully pretty cupcakes!) and I decided to get together on Sunday afternoon in her fantastic craft room to hang out and do a bit of crafting. We drank coffee, chatted, and worked on a few projects. I decided that would be a good time to cut fabric. I can't believe how much I got done! It really helped to pass the time and not make cutting the fabric so monotonous. She has a great sewing table too that helped. Anyhoo, here is a bit of what I did:


















Because I have plans to make a bunch of stuff. I also cut out interfacing and fused it on the back of half of the fabric.





And....I cut fleece interfacing too! I am telling you I got alot done and feel so accomplished. ;-)




After I got home I spread everything out and made a huge mess....as usual.








And then I made this little snap wallet to put in the shop.



Today, after I came home from work, I made two more! I really like the way these are turning out. I even made one for myself yesterday out of the strawberry print fabric. You can check the others out in my shop if you fancy.

Well, I am off to make some more snap wallets. Have a nice night!


Cheers!


P.S. I am on vacation next week and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...