Sunday, August 12, 2007

So Exciting!!

Well folks, I had another purchase. Such a kind and sweet customer purchased 3 of my zipper bags. We worked out a deal since she was purchasing so many that the 4th bag was free. Here are the bags she picked out:




I am so happy to see this one go so quickly. I really love that fabric, too cute! I am going to make a simple little Velcro wallet next, think I may work on that today.







This bag really is pretty. I love the fabric used in it. Those little cherries are cute too!



More little cherries!



Who doesn't like cupcakes? :-)



A big thanks to the purchaser!



Also, I am going to be visiting my sister soon in Arkansas. She lives close to Mountain View, I believe I had mentioned that in an earlier post. It is so pretty up there. It is nice to get away from the city and breath in the fresh mountain air. A big plus is that they live so deep in the mountains that it is hard to get a cell phone signal so literally I can escape everything! Anyhoo, she has been going to the farmer's market in Mountain View on Saturday and is selling things like fresh baked bread and the most adorable aprons for children. I am going to make a few pouches and such to take up there to sell when I visit. It is going to be so much fun!


I am going with my parents and we are going to stay in the most wonderful little cabin.
I am starting to get really excited!
Cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...