Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!

I have had a rather nice day today. I woke up at the crack of dawn to get in line at the DMV to change the last name on my drivers licence since I am married, and have been for the last 2 months. Figured it was about time. Yep, I am now a Lucas. You know...there is a semi identity crisis that comes along with changing your name but I got over it pretty quickly!

Then, when I got back home after the hustle and bustle of the DMV, I made a crack at vegan baking! I wanted to make something for a friend that is Vegan. Since I eat meat, I know not a whole lot about Vegan baking, but I do know that the Spiral Diner is pretty fantastic! 

I found a great recipe for cookies over at Veg Fort Worth. This is a great recipe. The cookies turned out fantastic! You would never know they were Vegan. You know, this girl over at Veg Fort Worth just may turn me Vegan! You must try this recipe. I did not have vegan white choc so I just used semi sweet chocolate chips. 




Cheers and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...