Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Cocktail Party

We had some friends over this weekend which presented me with the perfect opportunity to use my new wedding gifts! 

I set up a bar that was self serve for those that so desired a little cocktail hour.




I also had a buffet set up with lots of munchie food. I love munchie food.




After our cocktail hour we went to Lola's to see The Orbans.  I love these guys. If you are ever in the Fort Worth area and want to have a good time, check them out. Plus, the keyboardist is a friend from 6th grade! Ha! It is amazing to have know a person for that long.

On Friday night we saw Birds and Batteries. A friend recommend them to us. This was a great show! They are from San Fransisco and are awesome. 


Well, anyhoo, thanks to everyone for the wonderful wedding gifts! I am putting them to good use!

Cheers! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a very elegant party :)

CK said...

Awesome! I've never heard of The Orbes before and it was fun to listen to some of their music online ;)_

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...