Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday In Santa Fe

This morning we got up early and went to the Santa Fe Farmers Market

There was a lady that was selling her hand dyed and handspun yarn. It was beautiful and very inspiring. Even this little guy liked her stuff! 


There were tons of fresh greens to choose from.




My favorite is the Intergalactic Bread Company.  She has the most wonderful breads.


I picked up green Chile cheese, apple elderberry, and pumpkin pinon. When we got back to the casita they were eaten up in minutes!


Here is all our loot from the market.




My parents too my cousin to the museum and my sister, niece and I stayed back home. We jammed out to some Gypsy Kings while my sister made brunch. 

She made Quiche with the jalapeno pepper from my garden.



A fantastic salad with a cucumber from my garden, some steamed veggies and whole wheat bread!


Later I spun some yarn that I had been working on at home while the girls watched. I gave them a mini lesson but hope to give them a really good lesson this week! They seem really interested and that excites me!


Of course I had to get a picture of my spinning briefcase.




We also went to the Jackalope for bit of shopping. They have Prairie Dogs there. They are really cute!



Then to Gabriel's for dinner we went! The best ever Guacamole. They make it for you right at your table.


I had black bean enchiladas. Yum!

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...