Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Easily Distracted

Well, since I am never able to focus on just one project, I have been researching oilcloth fabric this evening. I love the vintage look of oilcloth. For those of you interested, this place seems to have pretty fair prices. I also stumbled across Oilcloth International and they have a blog completely dedicated to oilcloth! So, of course being the compulsive crafter I am...I had to purchase some oilcloth. I want to re-cover my kitchen chairs with it and maybe also make some placemats to match. I also have some ideas for a few new Etsy items. Ah, I need to focus and complete one thing at a time...but...what is the fun in that?





I have been knitting with my own spun yarn. It is really satisfying. I think I am going to make this into a coin purse, felt it, and then needle felt a little decoration on it. If I can ever manage to complete that little project, I will post pictures. Focus....I need to focus. I think I have crafting ADD.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...