Sunday, October 12, 2008

Free Stuff Sunday!!

I happened across Anna Maria's drawing for free stuff! Interested in winning a lot of cool stuff that is all about Anna Maria? I know you are! Click right here! You can enter everyday through November. I adore her. Her fabrics are fantastic and she is such a neat person. Check out her blog. I know I have mentioned her like a gazillion times and probably sound like I should be imprisoned for my stalker like behavior but...frankly I don't care. :-)



So, another person who is absolutely amazing is Hiromi Hughes. She doesn't have a sweepstakes drawing right now but her patterns are fantastic. I am working on making the tortellini for my niece for Christmas.



It is kind of amazing because they look real. I made these three while watching Desperate Housewives. I probably could have made more in that hour if I had not been so distracted. I love that show.



After I finish this I have some work to do. I want to make all my Christmas tree ornaments this year. I have a lot of ideas in mind and can't wait! I also need to get working on vamping up my Etsy, which is something I keep talking about but can never seem to achieve. Poo. It would be nice to not have a job so I could just stay home and craft all day.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...