Sunday, January 18, 2009

What I've Got On The Bobbin

Good morning! Just popping in to say hello since it has been a while. It is a beautiful day outside and I hope to get out and about in a bit to enjoy it! Right now I am enjoying my first cup of coffee of the day! Today is the last day that I am on call out of my seven day stretch!! It has been very busy, busier than the other times I have been on call. I think the philosophy this week at the hospital was, when in doubt call the social worker! So, I am down to 22 hours left and I am excited, as if you couldn't tell ;-). Last night, to pass the time, I worked on a bit of spinning during a 2 movie marathon. I was also looking at other people's yarn on craftster last night and I got a lot of inspiration! I have a few ideas in mind for my next skein.

On a sad note, the cutest little yarn shop in Fort Worth is closing and I just discovered it 3 months ago! They are however having a 25% off sale and their yarn is beautiful. I may have to swing by this week to say good-bye, sniff sniff. If I had the means, I would open my own yarn shop...maybe someday.


Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...