Monday, May 2, 2011

Liberate Creativity Guest Post Day!

Hi Everyone! Today is my guest post day over at Liberate Creativity! Be sure to check it out! I did a little guest post on how to make a yarn wreath and had so much fun doing it. I am very pleased that I had this opportunity.  I also have been spinning a lot of yarn and I will post that to Etsy later today for my grand re-opening. So, please start looking for that. I will post when I have re-opened. Now, go check out the Liberate Creativity site. It is wonderful! 





Manic Monday - Hosted by bassgiraffe's Thoughts and Purple Froggie Clay Stuff

2 comments:

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Very cute site! Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm your newest follower. Also, if you post the linky for Meet Me Monday be sure to tell others that it is Meet Me Monday and give a link back.

Inspiring You To Save

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Liz,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back. ;) I can't wait to peek around your blog some more.

Have a great weekend,

Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...