Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful!

On this fabulous winter evening I am doing fabulous winter things! It is so cold outside...a bone chilling 28 degrees and dropping! We may even get sleet. I never thought I would be so excited about sleet but, the thought of going to work late tomorrow sounds fantastic! I would do anything to stay cozied up in my bed.

Well...I guess for those of you that live in the northern states, 28 degrees may not be very cold to you but, right here deep in the heart of Texas, that is dang cold! I can't believe I just said dang. So, back to the fabulous winter things I am doing....there is a hot pot of chili on the stove, The Holiday is playing (for about the hundredth time since November) in my DVD player and the surround sound is echoing throughout the house so I can hear the dialogue in every room, packages are being wrapped...


...tags are being made (out of shrinky dinks this year, I am obsessed with shrinky dinks) and placed on packages in preparation for Christmas Eve festivities...





...and I found the elves that I lost yesterday! One of them popped by today for a bit of after work chit chat. This little elf helped by wrapping the soaps that I made. What a fantastic job she did!


There is still more to complete but...maybe I am really starting to see the light. I know I already said that several posts ago. I seriously don't know what I was seeing because I was in total darkness. But this time, 2 days before Christmas, there is light. I go with my bad self!

Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Cammi said...

Are those white shrinky dinks? WOW! COOOL! (as my boys would say)

Liz said...

Yep, white shrinky dinks are the bomb! Hmmm...I see a shrinky dink crafting project in the future for your boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...