Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tis' The Season

I have had quite a productive weekend! Most importantly, I got some Christmas shopping done! I do not feel quite as stressed. I am hoping to have everything finished up by next weekend. It seems that people get so stressed out around the Holidays and it just should not be that way so, I am determined not to be running around like crazy the day before Christmas Eve.


While I was out shopping, I could not resist my favorite chocolate candy....OH, how I could not resist it. To me, there is nothing better than chocolate and hazelnuts.




This weekend I also finished decorating the house. My parents got me luminarias while they were in Santa Fe. I love them!




I was able to get all of the inside decorating done too! It is awful cheerful around here! Jeff is kind of a bah humbug, the thinks Christmas is a "Hallmark Holiday", but how can he think that when the house is all decked out? Ha! I think he really truly does like the holidays, he just acts like he does not. :-)




I also made some more ornaments for the tree


I finished up the Christmas tree sugar cookie ornaments.


While I was looking through Etsy, I came across the cutest pine cone ornaments with felt balls on them. I just had to have one for myself. I had pine cones and I also had some roving so I went to town!


I finished up some of the felt play food that I have been making for Violet.

Some Ravioli, too cute!


And... a little fettuccine



Now, I need to make some meatballs to finish it off!



Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...