Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since Jeff is in school (again) and it was a workday for me, we kept V-Day low key.  I stenciled him a t-shirt, this seems to be the common theme for his V-Day gift the past few years. I found this stencil over here. I thought it was perfect because when we were in Victoria for the honeymoon it was one of the "warning" signs that we saw and had to laugh. Victoria seemed to be a very visual area, there were warning signs  for everything! When Jeff opened it he laughed and said, "Like in Victoria!" I guess it is our little joke. 



I made Shepherds Pie for dinner and garnished his with a ketchup heart. :-) 




Jeff and I have been together for 11.5 years and he is the only person I have ever shared Valentine's Day with. I wouldn't change that at all! He is a lovely husband (and smart too!).

I know I said that I would post the living room makeover this past weekend and I did not. I had a curtain issue. But, stay tuned because tomorrow I will post it! 

Cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...