Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back In Fort Worth

Happy Father's Day to everyone! We pulled in from Santa Fe late yesterday evening to the hot and humid Texas weather...about 98 degrees! When we left Santa Fe yesterday it was in the 50's. Oh, I miss it already, but it is good to be back home. It has taken me a bit to get back in the groove of things.


So today, in memory of Santa Fe...I finished spinning the "burrito skein"....






I think I will name it Cheshire because it looks like the Cheshire Cat!


I hung the picado in the kitchen...






Don't mind the dishes piled up in the corner...they are drying :-)



and I made some blue corn muffins with the blue corn meal I picked up at the Santa Fe School of Cooking.







They are gooooood!!! They are especially good with the honey whip I picked up.





Cheers to all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...