Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Me!


It has been 10 very quick years! It is amazing how time just flies by. I was surprised with Happy Anniversary flowers when I came home from work.
















We went back to Caro's, home of the puffy taco. We just could not get enough of the puffy taco last time we went. I did not realize last time they they have sangria. The perfect summertime drink. So, it only seemed fitting to take a picture of it and add it to my photo collection of this summer's sangria.






After dinner we went to Four Day Weekend. These guys are hilarious. We had a fantastic time and I did not stop laughing once!




Cheers!

1 comment:

Wild Violets said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sound like you guys had fun. Good pick on the flowers FEE. I love you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...